Latest RSS Feeds
- The path to the new normal for internationally active SMEs
- Logistics – the latest challenges facing internationally active SMEs
- “The opportunity to meet fintech participants from all over Asia at the FinTech Festival in Singapore has helped us grow our contacts in the region”
- Important update regarding the export of food items to Australia
- The potential positive economic and climate impacts of a more Circular Economy
- Japan enacts high-tech “Super City” bill
Connecting Japan and Switzerland’s Medtech industries and technologies Swiss Business Hub Japan organized Medtec Japan 2019 with a Swiss Pavilion. In cooperation with Switzerland Innovation, side events adding great value were realized. The SWISS Pavilion at Medtec...
TechBIZKON brings together startups, VCs, leading companies and tech specialists from the Austrian, German, Japanese and Swiss AI ecosystem. This is an international pitch-run, exhibition and networking event for AI solution providers, start-ups and investors with the...
The Japanese Healthcare and Medical IT market offers opportunities to Swiss SMEs. We offer an market overview on this booming sector. Find out more: https://swissbiz.jp/healthcare-tech-in-japan/ International Modern Hospital Show (IMHS, Tokyo, July 11 -13) is one of...